Friday, December 29, 2006

The anatomy of eating a Christmas cookie.



Isabelle has never really had any sweets. I have given her a taste of ice cream here and there, but only a few times. When I made brightly colored Christmas cookies last week, she lunged for them every time she saw them on the counter. I think, of course, it had zero to do with her knowledge they were cookies as she has never had cookies (unless she is Mensa-baby as Liz claims), and everything to do with the fact they were bright red and green or purple.

So when we took her to Linda and Clark's on Christmas Eve, I figured I would let her try a cookie. I picked a smallish red tree (I ran out of green frosting...) and plopped the cookie down in front of her (she was being held by her unsuspecting neat-freak father...HA!). After a moment of questioning and trepidation, this is what followed:





And that, ladies and gentleman, is how you eat your first Christmas cookie!

0 comments:

 

The littlest Livelys Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino