Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Summatime


It's finally summer here in Portland, which means we are having nice sunny weather (except for last week when we had thick muggy nastiness and rain...) Isabelle is such an outside ("sigh! sigh!") baby -- the summer suits her. She loves to splash outside in her little pool, eat popsicles (something she does amazingly well), and run around nekkid. It's good to be a baby in the summer, just look:













Words, words, words. We seem to hear more new ones every day. That and her annunciation is getting better, I actually thought I heard the "L" sound in a word the other day. Some words, however, remain a mystery to anyone other than her parents. For instance "pop" is help. "Mo" might be Molly, move, or more. You just have to know the context. I think she also said her first sentence yesterday when she said "more Mama." I am sure word-strings are just around the corner.

Isabelle's latest baby-joke is to put her pants on her head:



And can I tell you, she gets extremely grumpy when the pants wont go onto her head. She gets mad and cries, or says "pop pop" and holds them at you. Usually, its the former as very often when she is trying to do something, and you offer help, she yanks whatever it is away and tells you "no." Hmmmm, I don't know where she might have gotten that personality trait from???

0 comments:

 

The littlest Livelys Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino