I suppose we all knew it was just a matter of time. And, as far as my heart goes, I am kind of glad I have yet to witness what was inevitable: Isabelle blasting herself off the end of the diving board a Ninny's house. Yes, that's right my social butterfly, who loves everything WATER now jumps off the diving board "all by myself." She does wear a life vest, of course.
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. She has been holding her breath under water for a while now (conservatively, she has done it for 10 seconds), she went shooting off the big water slides on vacation like a loon, she jumps into the "hot pool" right in to your arms, never caring if her head goes under...but still, the diving board?!? How did I -- adverse to all risk -- get such a daredevil of a child?
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment