Thursday, November 06, 2008

Three months in two paragraphs.


So, i have fallen down on the job posting. Which is bad because a lot has happened since August. So here's the Readers Digest version: Isabelle started pre school at a little church preschool in Lake Oswego. She has 8 other little 2.5-3 years olds in her class and according to her teachers is "assertive" and "plays beyond her years." She really likes school and her teachers, Mrs. Galloway and Ms. Stanger, seem very sweet. She also started riding lessons about every other week and a pretty little stable in the Bethany area. She rides Gina and Indigo, and does really well (although sometimes a half hour is too long and she wants to get off and play in the dirt and/or rocks, much to my chagrin). At her last lesson she tried to learn to kick Indigo's sides and say walk--I wish I had brought the video, Indigo is a full grown horse and her tiny legs couldn't muster a true kick--but she certainly said 9well shouted) "walk Indigo!" in a very commanding way. She really likes the horses and of course, shows no fear.

She also is taking her classes at the Mac Club (crafts and some running around type classes). She has really fun teachers and enjoys herself immensely. She also can pretty much swim without any life vest. Its just in the "hot pool" at Ninny's but she does an amazing job and can fold her breath and float, and, well, swim. I am sure by this upcoming summer she will be off the diving board int he "cold pool" unassisted.

There's more of course, but its late and I need to scoot home to see her cheery little self. I promise not to be so delinquent going forward.

0 comments:

 

The littlest Livelys Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino