Should you wonder how much Isabelle enjoys her pizzie - here are some pictures of last weeks culinary delight (and yes that's pizza sauce smashed across her forehead. She later rubbed in in her hair and eye):
Friday, June 15, 2007
Pizzie!
This morning I was lollygagging about (avoiding going to work) and sitting with Isabelle while she drank her morning smoothie and watched Little Einstein's ("Rocket" in ITL terms). It's about 7:45 am. At the end of the cartoon one of the characters scurries about waiting to catch something that's falling. Finally she catches it and its a pizza. The characters laugh and say "June caught a pizza, how silly!" At which point Isabelle, erupted from her little spot of my lap and started saying "pizzie pizzie." She then went barrelling into the kitchen, where she continued to chant "pizzie!" When I told her that the pizzie was all gone (we had some last Sunday) she, I kid you not, started to cry. I believe that is a direct genetic link to her Grammy -- the only person I have ever known who injured themselves while trying to race, including elbowing her adolecent children out of the way, to get the last piece of (nasty, Appian Way boxed) pizza in the pan. Needless to say we are having pizzie for dinner tonight.
Should you wonder how much Isabelle enjoys her pizzie - here are some pictures of last weeks culinary delight (and yes that's pizza sauce smashed across her forehead. She later rubbed in in her hair and eye):




Should you wonder how much Isabelle enjoys her pizzie - here are some pictures of last weeks culinary delight (and yes that's pizza sauce smashed across her forehead. She later rubbed in in her hair and eye):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment