Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Today.
Today I love Isabelle because she says "moodles" instead of noodles. She asks "whats it?" when she observes something new. She squeals and runs to meet me at the door, with a cheery grin, as soon as Paul whispers to her "Mama's home." She loves to kick and splash in her bath and devilishly tries to splash me, even though she knows "water stays in the tub." She says "hold you" when she wants to be held. She snuggles when she is tired. I love Isabelle because she can make me smile when nothing else in my world seems right. I love her because she wants to cuddle first thing in the morning and be held. She delights in puddles and "snowplakes" and playing in the sink. She wants to go the the park even when it's 35 degrees and raining. She lays "I love you Mama" is one single word. She smiles and laughs every day, even when she is sick. I love Isabelle because she spins in circles until she is so dizzy she falls down. So many things are new in her world and she is curious about all of them. I love Isabelle today, and every day, for so many reasons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment