I saw this on another blog and thought it was cute. It's one of those questionnaires you fill out so friends/family can learn about you - only this one is for your baby or child. Anyhow, here are Isabelle's answers:
3 Things That Scare Isabelle:
a. hmmm, not much. she seems to have no fear of elevation, cords, electric items or sharp objects. The closest thing I can say is that she startles when Paul turns on the 865-horsepower blender we have. Of course, the startle is immediately followed by a huge grin and a "heh heh heh."
3 People Who Make Her Laugh:
a. me (of course!) especially when I am making very high pitched silly sounds - which, by the way, sound absurd and not funny - but criminally insane - when replayed on video.
b. her daddy. He is the absolute apple of her eye, much to my chagrin....
c. her cousins Zach and Molly (ages 9-11) who are quite silly and good with her and adorable themselves.
3 Things She Loves:
a. her emery board. You know the fat one that is like a sand-covered tongue depressor. She waves it around like a loon.
b. her highlighter....its one of those fat ones. She carries it around, crawling with it in her hand like a gorilla on her knuckles. Sigh....I really do buy her nice toys.
c. her "sheepy." You know one of those sheep skin rugs. She will be crawling along and just stop and lay her head down on it and suck her thumb (extra cute!). Alternatively, you can wrestle her with in making growling sounds, which she finds abundantly entertaining.
3 Things She Doesn't Understand:
a. waiting for her bottle.
b. why she cant simply dive off the changing table.
c. why kitty doesn't want to stay around and have clumps of her hair plucked out.
3 Things On Her Changing Table:
a. a tub of Aquaphor.
b. the wipe warmer.
c. various small toys to occupy her with (which incidentally only seem to distract her for a split second before she is again attempting to dive off the changing table).
3 Things She's Doing Right Now:
a. making faces at herself in or licking the giant mirror we balanced against the wall so she could "look at the cute baby."
b. crawling amazingly quickly toward the cat's wet-food bowl, collecting handfuls of cat hair and other floor debris as she goes.
c. stuffing something, anything, into her maw. Say for instance leaves, pieces of grass, or cat hair.
3 Things She Can Do:
a. follow you crawling for about 10-15 feet.
b. attempt to clap (her hands never manage to touch) - but the attempt is extra cute.
c. move from a lying down position to an upright seated position in .0002 seconds flat.
3 Ways to Describe Her Personality:
a. happy. She is almost always smiling and chattering (don't hate me I have no idea where this cheery, docile personality came from) - other than one night last week when her tooth was coming in, I really don't remember her crying in the last 2 months -uh, other than when she bumped her head into the pointy living room table we have....or when I took her emery board away from her while giving her a bottle, lest my eyes be poked out with it.
b. inquisitive. She wants to look at and notices the tiniest things.
c. charming. She has zero stranger-danger and flirts with almost everyone she meets.
3 Things She Can't Do (yet):
a. walk or for that matter stand up for very long. She just doesn't seem interested.....at all.
b. drink very well from a cup - she almost gags herself every single time.
c. change her own diaper....
3 Absolute Favorite Foods:
a. sweet potatoes
b. applesauce
c. those Gerber finger food rice puffs. If you throw them at her she does quite well at picking them up with her pincher-like claws and stuffing them into her mouth.
3 Things She'd Like to Learn:
a. how to overpower me and crawl away while I am trying to change her diaper.
b. how to avoid, at all costs, having her face wiped after a meal.
c. how to get the kitty from running away at the speed of light as soon as she sees the baby.
3 Beverages She Drinks Regularly:
a. formula.
b. water.
c. her bath water.
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I commented at the wrong part, I guess. It's me, steph breck. I commented at the very bottom, on "crawling away." Okay, I am new at this shit, too. Anyway - so cute. Love the photos. Keep it up - you'll be famous like Linda on sundry. Or that chick on dooce, that I am also fond of. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment