
So with my ever present powers of observation, I finally noticed yesterday that Isabelle is getting not one, but two teeth. Both of her little bottom-front teeth are indeed coming in. And while we had about four days of a cranky baby and giving her baby Advil - it seems that we are now back to having our ever-happy child. I have tried to get pictures of these little tooth buds for you all, but so far even trying to see the teeth, nonetheless take pictures of them, seems to be a losing battle. Alas, one of these days I will capture the teeth (currently just tiny little pointy white buds) and post them.
In other news Isabelle seems to now be waving....Paul thinks so anyhow. It's not that I don't disagree with the fact that she is "waving" it's that I am not sure it's a response as mush as just something she does with her hands when there is nothing in them. I have been wrong before, however, so we shall see.
She is crawling quite well these days. She has started to explore other rooms. Yesterday she went into the dining room and discovered the basket o'cat toys. Note to self: remove small choking hazards from large child-enticing basket. Two of her favorites are the moving mouse (see photo below - it's attached to a string so as to be fished front her maw should she poke it too far down her throat) and Mini's little foam ball, which seem to fit perfectly into ITL's mouth (okay, I took that away from her). Needless to say, I need to stop buying expensive baby toys because it seems I can rely on sundry household items and kitty toys for my child's extreme entertainment.

Oh, and she likes her new swing, as you can see if you click here. The first time she was a little unsure, but later that day she decided the swing was fun. Plus it lets her be outside where she is free to look around at everything (yes, that is a carpenter's pencil in her hand...what can I say?).

0 comments:
Post a Comment