Friday, September 29, 2006

Standing tall.


Isabelle has been working on pulling herself up lately. It's pretty hit and miss whether she can get herself on to her feet and how long she can stay there. But, like everything baby, that can change literally overnight. Yesterday morning when she woke up I walked into her room to get her. And there was her cheery little self, standing up in her crib hugging her giant stuffed giraffe that looks over her (see photo, although in her new room it has its head and neck over her crib as if the giraffe is looking in at her). She turned to look at me, flashed a huge semi-toothless grin and continued to hug her giraffe. As seems to occur on a regular basis these days, my heart melted, and I had to laugh.



Eating has started to become more of a challenge. As we give her more and more finger foods she seems less and less interested in eating her jarred baby food - even something yummy like applesauce. I try not to give her any of the finger foods until she has finished her jarred fruit or vegetable, but I think she knows that she will eventually win the battle and that I will bust out the cheese. Mmmmmm, the power of cheese.

0 comments:

 

The littlest Livelys Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino